BoatBanter.com

-   -   Pilots, charts, dig maps etc, regarding west Africa, anyone know a source?. (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/79512-pilots-charts-dig-maps-etc-regarding-west-africa-anyone-know-source.html)

Len March 30th 07 10:28 AM

Pilots, charts, dig maps etc, regarding west Africa, anyone know a source?.

Destination: Mauretania, Senegal, Gambia, Sao Tome, Namibia, South
Africa.
I'm trying to find as much navigational information as I can.
Till now I have found the west african Pilot by Steve Jones, NOAA and
Madmappers. com.

Can anyone add to these? Or even better, drop me an email when you
have been there?

Fair winds,
Len.

[email protected] March 31st 07 04:15 PM

Pilots, charts, dig maps etc, regarding west Africa, anyone know a source?.

On Mar 30, 5:28 am, "Len" wrote:
Try the British Hydrographic Office.

[email protected] March 31st 07 04:39 PM

On Mar 31, 11:15 am, wrote:
On Mar 30, 5:28 am, "Len" wrote:

Try the British Hydrographic Office.

ukho.gov.uk