BoatBanter.com

-   -   Donna Lange photo (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/79487-donna-lange-photo.html)

Roger Long March 29th 07 04:31 PM

Donna Lange photo

See photo he

http://www.donnalange.com/

Come on, Donna, how about a little truth in advertising? I can buy the
first part but the second line is a little hard to believe:) Didn't you
mention something about being a grandmother?

A picture from the starboard quarter would probably be a reasonable comment
on your current location.

--
Roger Long

NE Sailboat March 30th 07 03:13 AM

Donna Lange photo

Roger ,, what ever happened to the infamous Barnes? The "other" sailor of
the round the world trip.

Did he go back to La La Land?

===========================

[email protected] March 30th 07 05:28 AM

Donna Lange photo

Tom,

weren't you dubbed "the guy with the imaginary boat" by some people
in this forum not too long ago?

Good that you have a boat now, but Barnes is still a few steps ahead
of you:
It will be a while until TV and press cover 'Wentworth's sailing
adventures', be they good or bad. Aarrgh.

NE Sailboat March 30th 07 02:56 PM

Donna Lange photo

Well, this isn't my first boat. I am an old veteran of press coverage.

Did I ever tell you about the time that the Amtrak train almost hit my boat
..... ???

========
oups.com...

Wayne.B March 30th 07 03:44 PM

Donna Lange photo

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:56:33 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

Did I ever tell you about the time that the Amtrak train almost hit my boat
.... ???

Quite clearly one of you had a navigation issue...

NE Sailboat March 30th 07 10:37 PM

Donna Lange photo

Welllll ... the train was on tracks and I was in the water ... there was a
bridge between us.

======

[email protected] March 30th 07 11:25 PM

Donna Lange photo

Well, then your prior boats must have been imaginary, because your
questions here are exactly the questions of a first time ever boat
owner. (Not that I mind, I need them answered, too.) Just quit the
road rage (is there boat rage?), or you will have to change your
screen name again. :)

On Mar 30, 6:56 am, "NE Sailboat" wrote:

Well, this isn't my first boat.

Wayne.B March 31st 07 01:01 AM

Donna Lange photo

On 30 Mar 2007 15:25:03 -0700, wrote:

your
questions here are exactly the questions of a first time ever boat
owner

Be nice now, Tom is very sensitive.