BoatBanter.com

-   -   Seaweed circles (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7932-seaweed-circles.html)

Parallax October 30th 03 01:39 PM

Seaweed circles

While sailing last week, I noticed that the seaweed had been arranged
in large circular blobs and in long linear arrays. Do you think maybe
hte dolphins are trying to communicate with us?

Keith October 30th 03 06:09 PM

Seaweed circles

You've got WAY too much time on your hand, dood! :)

om...

Jim Hollenback October 30th 03 07:13 PM

Seaweed circles

Parallax ) wrote:
: While sailing last week, I noticed that the seaweed had been arranged
: in large circular blobs and in long linear arrays. Do you think maybe
: hte dolphins are trying to communicate with us?

I don't know ... but the truth is out there :-)
--
Jim Hollenback

my opinion.

Steve October 30th 03 08:02 PM