BoatBanter.com

-   -   New boat gear for sale! (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/78978-new-boat-gear-sale.html)

bigkahuna March 11th 07 05:06 PM

New boat gear for sale!

I sold my boat so I don't need these any more. Maybe someone here can
use them:

1. 150 feet 7/16" New England Stat-Set X (rated to 7,500 lbs) dacron
double braid rope. This would sell for $208 at West Marine, I'm
asking $100 or best.

2. 121 feet 3/8" New England T--900 (rated to 11,800 lbs) Technora/
dacron rope. The best price I found was $267 on the internet, I'll
take $110 or best.

3. Two "Oxen" self cleating, ratchet blocks (model 76B) with becket
and cheek block kit. More info available he http://www.oxenblocks.com/
Murrays sells them for $229 each, I'll take half that or best.

All these items are brand new, never used. They've been sitting in a
box and the wife says it's time to clean house! I've got photos of
everything and am located in Hawaii. I can take PayPal and ship
anywhere in the US (you pay for shipping). I'll probably list these
on eBay in a couple days, so let me know if you want them.

Thanks!!!

captpaul1 (then add: at) yahoo (then add: dot) com