BoatBanter.com

-   -   Can we nominate Skip and Lydia for this? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/78345-can-we-nominate-skip-lydia.html)

Ernest Scribbler February 15th 07 06:09 PM

Can we nominate Skip and Lydia for this?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/casting.html
Do you know a deserving family who desperately needs a home makeover?

Larry February 15th 07 06:39 PM

Can we nominate Skip and Lydia for this?

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in
et:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/casting.html
Do you know a deserving family who desperately needs a home makeover?

I was sorta thinking "Pimp My Ride"...standing on the dock in St
Pete....hee hee...(c;

Larry
--
Vista has been out a week.
Is Service Pack 1 ready yet?

Frank February 15th 07 08:06 PM

On Feb 15, 10:39 am, Larry wrote:
I was sorta thinking "Pimp My Ride"...standing on the dock in St
Pete....hee hee...(c;

Hey! I like this one. I can just see X-to-theZ-ibit and his boyz doing
their thing to a Morgan 46. Oh yeah!

Frank (still trying to get 'em to pimp my 2000 Honda minivan!)

Larry February 16th 07 12:39 AM

Can we nominate Skip and Lydia for this?

"Frank" wrote in news:1171570018.390011.172530
@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Hey! I like this one. I can just see X-to-theZ-ibit and his boyz doing
their thing to a Morgan 46. Oh yeah!

I can't wait to see the sail plan and colors!....(c;

Larry
--
Vista has been out a week.
Is Service Pack 1 ready yet?