BoatBanter.com

-   -   SR Mariner Depth Meter (Analog) Fix (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/78200-sr-mariner-depth-meter-analog-fix.html)

dvh February 10th 07 12:39 PM

SR Mariner Depth Meter (Analog) Fix

During my last sail the meter was only showing five feet so I flicked
the plastic covering the dial with my finger, and the meter arrow
flipped over to the opposite side of the gauge and doesn't move. When
I cut off the power the arrow returns to its resting place below the
zero.

Anyone have any idea how to correct this or is this a high tech thing.

It appears to be well made, but SR Marine states on their web site
that they are discontinuing.