BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nautical Development (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/78183-nautical-development.html)

Molesworth February 9th 07 11:06 PM

Nautical Development

I have searched the internet for any history of this boat builder but
turned up nothing (apart from ads for their boats for sale). I know that
they were associated with Morgan, but that's all.

The reason is I have bought one of their 39' center cockpit models
(1980) and it'd be nice to read up on them. The boat looks solid and the
survey proves it.

It has huge amounts of accommodation and facilities too.

I shall be en route to New Orleans by Sunday via the ICW..

Molesworth

mr.b February 10th 07 12:06 AM

Nautical Development

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:53:33 -0800, Dan Best wrote:

What boat builder?

"Nautical Development"?

yikes