BoatBanter.com

-   -   Race Ya....(c; (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/77637-race-ya-c%3B.html)

Larry January 19th 07 06:46 PM

Race Ya....(c;

http://www.charlestonraceweek.com/

Race week in April...
Race to Bermuda in May...
Life in Charleston IS special...
BYOB

Larry
--
Democracy is when two wolves and a sheep vote on who's for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has his own gun.

Don White January 19th 07 07:38 PM

Race Ya....(c;

"Larry" wrote in message
http://www.charlestonraceweek.com/

Race week in April...
Race to Bermuda in May...
Life in Charleston IS special...
BYOB

Larry
--

Suppose that could be a nice warmup for our big race...
http://www.rnsys.com/racing/mhor.asp

Larry January 20th 07 05:42 AM

Race Ya....(c;

"Don White" wrote in news:P69sh.2806$1x.48384
@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Suppose that could be a nice warmup for our big race...
http://www.rnsys.com/racing/mhor.asp

Hmm....Coastal sailing....(c;

Bermuda's a trip from Charleston, especially beating back against the
westerly wind and being dragged off by the Gulf Stream sailing sideways
across it with a big crab angle.

Great way to spend a couple of weeks in May. Work can wait.

Larry

[email protected] January 22nd 07 04:01 AM

Race Ya....(c;

On 19-Jan-2007, "Don White" wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
http://www.charlestonraceweek.com/

Race week in April...
Race to Bermuda in May...
Life in Charleston IS special...
BYOB

Larry
--

Suppose that could be a nice warmup for our big race...
http://www.rnsys.com/racing/mhor.asp

Try a real race ;)

http://www.transpacificyc.org/07/new...ess-rel-1.html