BoatBanter.com

-   -   Winterizing Waverunners (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7759-winterizing-waverunners.html)

D. Kirby October 4th 03 05:57 PM

Winterizing Waverunners

Does anyone have steps I should do to winterize my Yamaha SUV1200 waverunner?

freddy October 4th 03 06:56 PM

Winterizing Waverunners

Try pouring a gallon of gasoline on it and lighting it. Jump back
quickly to avoid medical bills.

Randy October 4th 03 07:38 PM

Winterizing Waverunners

Waverunners and jet skis do not need winterizing.

In the spring they will work exctly the way we all want them to .

Larry W4CSC October 5th 03 02:44 AM

Winterizing Waverunners

On 4 Oct 2003 09:57:28 -0700, (D. Kirby) wrote:

Does anyone have steps I should do to winterize my Yamaha SUV1200 waverunner?

1 - Take it to your crappy Yamaha motorcycle shop that knows nothing
about what to do.....

2 - Pay him $100 to "winterize it".

3 - When you see the block is cracked in the spring, take it back to
him and swap for your new boat.....with your attorney if necessary.

On a more serious note, buy the shop manual and it has the
instructions in it......

Has your crankshaft twisted making it run like crap, yet? Mine
did.....

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?

SAIL LOCO October 14th 03 08:54 PM

Winterizing Waverunners

Did you get an owner's manual?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"