BoatBanter.com

-   -   Honduras (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7634-honduras.html)

JGPicard September 14th 03 01:51 PM

Honduras

Is there a good hurricane hole in Honduras ?

Geoffrey W. Schultz September 15th 03 02:30 AM

Honduras

Jonesville bight or Calabash bight to the east of it on Roatan are best
that I can think of. However, I wouldn't want to ride out a hurricane at
either.

-- Geoff

"JGPicard" wrote in news:3f6312b3_1
@newsfeed.slurp.net:

Is there a good hurricane hole in Honduras ?

Evan Gatehouse September 16th 03 05:04 AM

Honduras

"JGPicard" wrote in message
Is there a good hurricane hole in Honduras ?

The Rio Dulce in Guatemala... If you can't get there in time (and it's
pretty close, just an overnight sail from the Bay Islands) then perhaps some
of the deeper bays on Roaatan (sp).

--
Evan Gatehouse

you'll have to rewrite my email address to get to me
ceilydh AT 3web dot net
(fools the spammers)