BoatBanter.com

-   -   cruising in cuba (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7617-cruising-cuba.html)

Jim Laverdiere September 10th 03 04:12 PM

cruising in cuba

Hi I am a Canadian citizen, and am planning an extended cruise of Cuba
this coming winter, any advice or suggestions would be welcome.
regards Jim

RWKxxx September 10th 03 08:33 PM

cruising in cuba

Sorry, I have no suggestions except to start in Marina Hemingway were you can
get lots of information. I have been there twice and it is wonderful. Much
cheaper and about 3 times nice than the Bahamas. Will be great when the US
opens Cuba for US travel.

Steve September 10th 03 08:41 PM

cruising in cuba

Look through some of Nigel Calders cruising guides to Cuba..

He did a lot of cruising and surveying cruising anchorges, etc.

I think his info will be fairly recent.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions