BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nasa Clipper-line (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7590-nasa-clipper-line.html)

Jan September 4th 03 08:41 PM

Nasa Clipper-line

Hello,

I am thinking of replacing my 25-year old board-instruments this
winter.
In my search I crossed the Nasa Clipper-instruments who are cheap
compared to most other brands. Has anyone experience with
NASA-intrument? Is cheap in the end expensive?

Jan

Larry W4CSC September 4th 03 09:44 PM

Nasa Clipper-line

On 4 Sep 2003 12:41:50 -0700, (Jan) wrote:

Hello,

I am thinking of replacing my 25-year old board-instruments this
winter.
In my search I crossed the Nasa Clipper-instruments who are cheap
compared to most other brands. Has anyone experience with
NASA-intrument? Is cheap in the end expensive?

No, "cheap", in the end, is usually "broken".......

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.