BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ted Brewer Huromic 35 ketch (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7537-ted-brewer-huromic-35-ketch.html)

Dubya the ecovandal August 25th 03 07:57 AM

Ted Brewer Huromic 35 ketch

Ted Brewer's Website mentions that he also designed his Huromic 35 as
a clipper-bowed ketch. Yum. Has anyone seen one, owned one, sailed
one, or got the Web address for a photo of one? TIA.

[email protected] August 29th 03 04:25 PM

Ted Brewer Huromic 35 ketch

Why not contact Ted directly and ask? I contacted the designer of the
Goderich/Huromic 40, Bob Wallstrom, directly, and he was most helpful.
If I can't get a 40, I'll look at the 35, as they are similar. One was
for sale recently in Kingston and another in the Caribbean.

R.