BoatBanter.com

-   -   Vancouver pilothouse 32 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7530-vancouver-pilothouse-32-a.html)

johnh August 23rd 03 04:13 PM

Vancouver pilothouse 32

I've been looking at a Vancouver 32 Pilothouse. Does anyone have any
knowledge of or experience with these boats?

john s. August 23rd 03 11:47 PM

Vancouver pilothouse 32

"johnh" wrote in message et...
I've been looking at a Vancouver 32 Pilothouse. Does anyone have any
knowledge of or experience with these boats?

I don't have any expeerience with the Vancouver 32, but I was at one
moment interested in the Vancouver 27 (also designed by Bob Harris),
but completely lost interest when I learned that the hull was cored
(not solid fiberglass). In my mind, a cored hull is a potential
sourdce of too many problems.
john