BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gas Systems Marine Stove (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/75088-gas-systems-marine-stove.html)

luc October 18th 06 06:46 PM

Gas Systems Marine Stove

Hi folks,

I have a gas marine CNG stove, and I need parts. The problem is that I
can't find Gas Systems address or phone number in order to contact
them. Does anyone know if they changed names, or were bought out? Are
they still in business? Does anyone have their address or phone
number?

thanks,

Luc

Mike Harris October 18th 06 07:02 PM

Gas Systems Marine Stove

"Luc" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks,

I have a gas marine CNG stove, and I need parts. The problem is that I
can't find Gas Systems address or phone number in order to contact
them. Does anyone know if they changed names, or were bought out? Are
they still in business? Does anyone have their address or phone
number?

thanks,

Luc

I think they were manufactured by Seaward Systems in Whittier, California.
--
Mike Harris
Austin TX