Ron Thornton

Default What's the best dinghy for cruising and why?

Dingy Dogs.

Well, not exactly. But years ago in order to work on my pier I fashioned
a rope sling rig between two 5 gal plastic pales. I sat my 12 foot
aluminum row boat between them so the rope rig carried part of the load
of the boat. The extra 10 gallons of floatation on the sides added a
surprising amount of stability for working out of the boat. I can only
imagine that the dogs would be much better.

Ron