BoatBanter.com

-   -   Charcoal to Propane Conversion (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7376-charcoal-propane-conversion.html)

Mark Pieczonka August 1st 03 03:57 AM

Charcoal to Propane Conversion

I have a charcoal bbq on my boat and am wondering if anyone sells a
proppane conversion kits?

Ron Thornton August 2nd 03 04:11 PM

Charcoal to Propane Conversion

Mark,

I don't remember seeing a conversion kit but Lowes, Home depot, etc.
have loads of replacement parts for gas grills that could be used. Copy
one of the grills that most resembles yours.

Ron

Jeff Morris August 2nd 03 06:40 PM

Charcoal to Propane Conversion

if its the round Magma, they claim it cannot be converted.

om...

Peggie Hall August 2nd 03 06:53 PM

Charcoal to Propane Conversion

There's only one way I know of to convert any of 'em: sell the charcoal
model and buy a propane model. You might even come close to breaking
even if you do both on eBay. If they're both Magma, the same mount will
fit both, btw.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"