BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fact.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/73710-fact.html)

Larry September 6th 06 11:31 PM

Fact....

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a
boat all day drinking beer.

Larry September 7th 06 12:53 PM

Fact....

Dave wrote in news:hsluf25vvci5dats9rrg56a51d37bes7nq@
4ax.com:

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:31:00 -0400, Larry said:

Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a
boat all day drinking beer.

You left out "at the dock" after "sit."

Not in South Carolina they don't, unfortunately. What amazes me is they're
too drunk to back the trailer down the boatramp, but drove the boat 20
miles down the river and never touched a thing...(c;

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

DSK September 7th 06 01:22 PM

Fact....

Larry wrote:
Not in South Carolina they don't, unfortunately. What amazes me is they're
too drunk to back the trailer down the boatramp, but drove the boat 20
miles down the river and never touched a thing...(c;

Well, that part's easy. Backing a trailer, OTOH....
Neil Sadaka said it best, backing up is hard to do!

DSK

[email protected] September 11th 06 03:57 AM

Fact....

DSK wrote:
Well, that part's easy. Backing a trailer, OTOH....
Neil Sadaka said it best, backing up is hard to do!

DSK

Gag!