Default Cruisers attacked Three stories...

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:58:58 -0700, Gordon wrote:

Which brings up a thought. You can't take a firearm to Canada,

*correction* -- handgun (and we like it like that)

nor mace or pepper spray and probably not a stun gun.

which should of course bring up a question like "WTF would I need these
things for in Canada?

But how about those cans of wasp spray that shoot about 20 feet?

!!?!
yoda
yesss...much fear in you I sense
/yoda

mister b wrote in
m:

a stun gun.

which should of course bring up a question like "WTF would I need these
things for in Canada?

To protect yourself from the RCMP and city transit cops all carrying
Tasers?

Search Google about Taser use in Canada. Their cops are zappin almost as
many citizens as US cops.

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:20:09 +0000, Larry wrote:

mister b wrote in
m:

a stun gun.

which should of course bring up a question like "WTF would I need these
things for in Canada?

To protect yourself from the RCMP and city transit cops all carrying
Tasers?

uh yeah...I can remember my Dad telling me one of the best survival
strategies in life would be to raise a weapon in the direction of a
police officer...

"mister b" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:20:09 +0000, Larry wrote:

mister b wrote in
m:

a stun gun.

which should of course bring up a question like "WTF would I need these
things for in Canada?

To protect yourself from the RCMP and city transit cops all carrying
Tasers?

uh yeah...I can remember my Dad telling me one of the best survival
strategies in life would be to raise a weapon in the direction of a
police officer...

You would get an award... a Darwin Award. Saves the gene pool some
heartache.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gordon" wrote in message

Which brings up a thought. You can't take a firearm to Canada, nor mace
or pepper spray and probably not a stun gun. But how about those cans of
wasp spray that shoot about 20 feet?
Gordon

Relax...the only thing you have to bring to Canada is lots of Yankee
dollahs.
Even though they aren't worth much these days, we still love 'em.

On Apr 25, 8:44 am, mister b wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:58:58 -0700, Gordon wrote:
Which brings up a thought. You can't take a firearm to Canada,

*correction* -- handgun (and we like it like that)

nor mace or pepper spray and probably not a stun gun.

which should of course bring up a question like "WTF would I need these
things for in Canada?

But how about those cans of wasp spray that shoot about 20 feet?

My favorite stealth weapon would be a garden sprayer filled with
gasoline with a zippo lighter attached to the nozzle. The deluxe
version would incorperate a propane cannister used as propellant to
expel the gasoline and fuel one of those piezo spark burners for a
pilot light, but that extravagance could bring notice to an otherwise
innocuous collection of innocent parts and materials.

Chequering of the stock would be approximated by a bored sailor's
string work.

But, of course, no such device would be required for those with pure
hearts and honorable intentions in the wonderful land of The Village,
Kanata or it's nieghbouring waters.

Terry K

Terry K wrote:
On Apr 25, 8:44 am, mister b wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:58:58 -0700, Gordon wrote:
Which brings up a thought. You can't take a firearm to Canada,

*correction* -- handgun (and we like it like that)

nor mace or pepper spray and probably not a stun gun.

which should of course bring up a question like "WTF would I need these
things for in Canada?

But how about those cans of wasp spray that shoot about 20 feet?

Rifles are okay?
Wow, I'm headed to the far north of Vancouver and whack some
grizzies!!!!!! And I can do it all from two hundred yards off the deck
of my banana boat!
So I wound a few. The only good grizzy is a dead grizzy. Maybe I can
whack some woofies too.
Don't worry my northern friends! I am on my way to help you!
Gordon

Gordon wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:17:08 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

Just pointed out that we had a Murder involving a Yachtie, right here
in Phuket

Sounded like self defense to me. Think I'll go out and sharpen up the
fishing gaff.

Which brings up a thought. You can't take a firearm to Canada, nor mace
or pepper spray and probably not a stun gun. But how about those cans of
wasp spray that shoot about 20 feet?
Gordon

Of course you can take a firearm, just follow the correct procedures. We
may not let you bring in a heavy machine gun, but rifles and shotguns
are generally no problem.

As for mace, bring bear spray, it's the same thing and perfectly legal.

Cheers
Marty