BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone care to guess ? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/73529-anyone-care-guess.html)

Brian Whatcott September 29th 06 04:01 AM

Anyone care to guess ?

On 27 Sep 2006 22:52:08 -0700, wrote:

tdw wrote:
Pete,
I've not tried it in situ as to date I've not been out and about on a dark
enough night away from the city lights but I suspect you are correct. With

Pete

how about an aircraft cockpit light. they usually have coiled cables
and a collet that
changes the light from white to red. usually for a 24 volt system
hence half the lumens at
twelve. maybe an inexpensive varity?

steve

Hmmm..inexpensive and aircraft equipment are not words I expect to see
in one sentence usually!

:-)

Brian Whatcott Altus OK