BoatBanter.com

-   -   All Volvo's are shitpot engines - anybody disagree ?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7299-all-volvos-shitpot-engines-anybody-disagree.html)

bb July 18th 03 08:45 AM

All Volvo's are shitpot engines - anybody disagree ??

Here in Australia we call the aspirin's because the dissolve in salt
water.

TobagoFlyr July 18th 03 05:39 PM

All Volvo's are shitpot engines - anybody disagree ??

I would rather own a Volvo than anything made by Mercury. I have owned both
and others over the years, and have had much better results with Volvo. My
next engine will almost surely be a Volvo. Most definetely not a mercury
product.

Ted Edwards
Chatham Bound