BoatBanter.com

-   -   How to download Youtube videos to your hard drive or ipod (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/72825-how-download-youtube-videos-your-hard-drive-ipod.html)

Jim August 14th 06 03:21 AM

How to download Youtube videos to your hard drive or ipod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S279-DINLI

Larry August 14th 06 03:50 AM

How to download Youtube videos to your hard drive or ipod

Jim wrote in news:t6RDg.3542$Sn3.1190
@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S279-DINLI

Why expose yourself to the spammers? Get Skype and you get LIVE VIDEO with
whoever you are talking to, not stored on some intrusive webpage. Skype-
to-Skype, anywhere to anywhere on the planet is FREE! Skype only costs if
you interconnect with telephone lines.

http://www.skype.com/
Install it and it will find your audio and video devices from WinXP or
2000. I was on Skype with a guy from Strasbourg, France, for an hour this
afternoon. All you need is a wifi internet link....same as you'll need for
this spammer....

Skype also has a conference mode where the whole, spread-across-the-planet,
family can all get into the conference, video and all! A week ago, a bunch
of us from every continent on the planet and many detached islands made a
conference call to hook up all the continents at once. We're working on
connecting "all countries", next...(c;

Skype works great!....amazing they give it to us....

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.