BoatBanter.com

-   -   Digital Map of Pacific (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7272-digital-map-pacific.html)

Bob Richardson July 12th 03 11:40 PM

Digital Map of Pacific

I'm looking for a DIGITAL map of the Pacific (jpg, bmp, whatever), from
roughly 100 West to the east coast of Australia. The simple purpose of the
map is to show our route on our web site. A single map covering this area on
an 11 X 8.5 (A4) would probably be enough detail. Can anyone point me to a
web site where I can pick up such?

TIA

Bob

Baba BarAnn Around the Pacific

http://www2.whidbey.net/bobr/

bb July 14th 03 01:59 AM

Digital Map of Pacific

The Xerox PARC map server was great - unfortunately - was just
terminated July 1/2003

Anybody know of any other similar sources.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:23:11 GMT, Jack Dale