BoatBanter.com

-   -   Need Help: Kingston to Belleville -- Travelling time (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7269-need-help-kingston-belleville-travelling-time.html)

JeffBoater July 12th 03 04:04 AM

Need Help: Kingston to Belleville -- Travelling time

Planning a trip from Kingston to Belleville and was wondering if
anyone could tell me how long it would take, what to watch for and
chart numbers

Thanks

Wwj2110 July 12th 03 01:46 PM

Need Help: Kingston to Belleville -- Travelling time

sailing or motoring?

JeffBoater July 13th 03 02:27 AM

Need Help: Kingston to Belleville -- Travelling time

(Wwj2110) wrote in message ...
sailing or motoring?

Motoring -- top speed about 32 knots

Wim July 14th 03 03:23 AM

Need Help: Kingston to Belleville -- Travelling time

"JeffBoater" wrote in message
om...
: (Wwj2110) wrote in message
: sailing or motoring?
:
: Motoring -- top speed about 32 knots

Hi Jeff,

It depends in how much of a hurry you are ;-) It is a beautiful boating
area with some very interesting stops on the way. If you need to know more
email me.
Anywhere from 3-5 hours depending on prevailing weather/wave conditions.
Verify and check my signature for most of your information.
--
c ya Wim
www.cruising.ca/thousand/f-index.html

Robert Mueller July 18th 03 04:59 PM

Need Help: Kingston to Belleville -- Travelling time

Plan to spend as much time as possible, this is the nicest safest boating
area around, lots of nice anchorages don't miss Picton this is a must.
Cheapest gas is in Belleville not Kingston. My wife and I spent three and a
half weeks on the Bay of Quinte last year, if you want more information
e-mail me.
m...