Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thomas Wentworth

Default Leak ,,, raining ,,, leak

On starboard side of boat. Near where chainplates come through. But, can't
seem to find source.

What would you all do? If you have re-sealed your chainplates lately;
could you give me an update on the method. My rig is up so the room around
the chainplate covers is limited.

leak from upper shift shaft? chris General 2 June 5th 06 08:42 PM
Still raining .... RCE General 2 May 15th 06 05:46 AM
Window Leak Problems! Clutch Cargo ASA 0 November 4th 05 06:17 PM
Sea Ray 1998 250DA leak question Marty Schulze General 0 November 1st 05 12:35 AM
Cold Machine leak in Evaporator gordon Cruising 10 October 26th 05 05:42 PM