BoatBanter.com

-   -   Annapolis, MD .. repair surveyor , or just a knowledeable sailor (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/69876-annapolis-md-repair-surveyor-just-knowledeable-sailor.html)

Lester Evans May 20th 06 05:21 PM

Annapolis, MD .. repair surveyor , or just a knowledeable sailor

I have a boat I like which is near Jabins Yacht Yard down in Annapolis, MD

I am not at the full pre purchase survey stop yet ,,, but:

if you know someone who can do a "look see" with a moisture meter and a good
set of experienced eyes?

Send me his/her name.

The boat is in the water ,,, I need a sailor who will take a look, the
owner is cool with this, and do a deck, cockpit, check on the boat... give
it the "yup, go for it" checkout.