BoatBanter.com

-   -   Eagle 40 Experience (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/69649-eagle-40-experience.html)

Michael Boyd May 12th 06 07:31 PM

Eagle 40 Experience

Does anyone own or have experience cruising in a Eagle 40 trawler? I
would like to know your opinions of the boat, its handling, rough water
ability and comfort for long term coastal cruising.

Eagle40 May 21st 10 04:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Boyd (Post 417053)
Does anyone own or have experience cruising in a Eagle 40 trawler? I
would like to know your opinions of the boat, its handling, rough water
ability and comfort for long term coastal cruising.

Hi,
New member here and have just found your forums through a search on Eagle40. I've got one of these beautiful pilothouse trawlers, which btw. we've just put up for sale. ( see www.Eagle40.com ) for a compilation of all the info we could find on these fine vessels. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll do the best I can to promptly answer.