BoatBanter.com

-   -   water related employment leads (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/68338-water-related-employment-leads.html)

[email protected] April 5th 06 04:05 AM

water related employment leads

Hello,

I would be very much interested in a water-related position, flat,
river, or sea; perhaps a guide opportunity. I am looking for longer
term, more than 3 months if possible. Since I was an application
support professional and financial analyst for 15+ years, I also offer
strong skills for the office as well.

If you know of anyone hiring, or know anyone who knows anyone, or have
any other leads, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Happy boating!

Kindly,

Annie

Da Kine April 6th 06 03:22 AM

water related employment leads

Try the water front news, Crew Unlimited, Crew Finder, all of them are
in Fort Lauderdale FL. You might try calling ASA to see if they have
anything you would fit into. Their main office is in Marina Del Rey (or
it was when it started) and they are very nice and easy to deal with
people.

Gordon April 6th 06 05:23 AM

water related employment leads

Westport shipyards in Pt Angeles Wa is crying for people. They make $30M
yachts
The 164 footer they are just finishing is called Vango. Short for Van Gogh.
The are 2 more the same in process.
Gordon

Bob April 6th 06 05:21 PM

water related employment leads

Annie:

Do you have any USCG licenses?

OS, AB, Master 100 ton??

Bob

Da Kine April 7th 06 02:55 AM

water related employment leads

is Vango the boat with a missing antenna?

:-)

[email protected] April 7th 06 03:17 AM

water related employment leads

Oh my...
(please forgive me... I cyber-goofed!! yikes! )

I think I posted to the wrong cruising page! I was thinking canoe and
kayak fla****er. I did take a yachting course once in Vancouver and
loved it though!

Thanks to all who responded! I appreciate your suggestions.

Happy cruising!
Annie