Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mtnsailor

Default "quicKutter" from Australia- cut ropes tangled @ prop?

If anyone has or knows of user "Pros & Cons" for subject, please share.
On the Morgan sailboat list, several are interested & hoping to find a
USA dealer, or package an order to Aust. Also, suggest checking its
Link- the "quicKutter" looks good. Ideas? JB Reeves Mathews, Va.
------------------
Date: Monday, March 6, 2006 11:46 PM
From: Allen-Paul Templet
Subject: [morganowners] Line Cutters (quicKutter from AU.)-
Another Possiblity?
Karl:
I agree with John and have followed the links but have not been able to
find a US Distributor. Perhaps if enough were interested, we could
organize a group buy... I'd be in for one
ap s/v Pelican
Scheel-Morgan 462 #077 Gig Harbor, WA