BoatBanter.com

-   -   Apollo Flybuddy Retaining screw needed (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/67091-apollo-flybuddy-retaining-screw-needed.html)

Roger Long February 27th 06 08:50 PM

Apollo Flybuddy Retaining screw needed

We had to use a screw extractor to remove the rationing screw of our
Apollo Flybuddy Loran. We thought the unit was junk so let the screw
disappear. We then were able to get the unit repaired and now need
the long retaining screw.

If anyone knows where I could get one of these or the information to
fabricate one, I would sure appreciate knowing.

--

Roger Long

Roger Long February 27th 06 08:58 PM

Please ignore above.

This post was supposed to go to my flying newsgroup but my mouse click
was a hair low.

--

Roger Long