BoatBanter.com

-   -   Who did I see rounding Cape Horn on January 23? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/66193-who-did-i-see-rounding-cape-horn-january-23-a.html)

Frank Wilson February 6th 06 03:54 AM

Who did I see rounding Cape Horn on January 23?

On January 23 at approximately 0820 local time, I watched, from the deck of
a cruise ship, a white sloop rounding Cape Horn from east to west. For my
own interest, I would like contact the the captain and/or crew and learn
more about them, the boat, and their voyage. I have digital photographs of
the boat that I would gladly share with them. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Frank Wilson