BoatBanter.com

-   -   Raytheon VHF connection needed (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/64803-raytheon-vhf-connection-needed.html)

Tamaroak January 2nd 06 08:51 PM

Raytheon VHF connection needed

I just took off both my Raytheon RAY210 VHF radios so I could replace
them with new DCS ones. Now I want to sell the radios, but misplaced one
of the power/data input connectors. They are four pin with a circular
lock ring.

Anybody out there have one of these floating around that needs a home?

Capt. Jeff

JimH January 3rd 06 02:18 AM

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
I just took off both my Raytheon RAY210 VHF radios so I could replace them
with new DCS ones. Now I want to sell the radios, but misplaced one of the
power/data input connectors. They are four pin with a circular lock ring.

Anybody out there have one of these floating around that needs a home?

Capt. Jeff

Try Ebay or do a search for the connector on the net.

Wayne.B January 3rd 06 04:41 AM

Raytheon VHF connection needed

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:51:47 -0800, Tamaroak
wrote:

I just took off both my Raytheon RAY210 VHF radios so I could replace
them with new DCS ones. Now I want to sell the radios, but misplaced one
of the power/data input connectors. They are four pin with a circular
lock ring.

Anybody out there have one of these floating around that needs a home?

Try looking in the Digikey catalog under connectors:

http://dkc1.digikey.com/US/PDF/T061/P1.html

http://www.digikey.com

Here's a possible match under "DIN type mini circular":

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T061/0276-0277.pdf

Wayne.B January 3rd 06 08:46 PM

Raytheon VHF connection needed

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 19:24:00 GMT, "Butch Davis"
wrote:

Didn't I just see these replies on rec.boats.electronics?

The thread is cross posted.

RB January 4th 06 05:00 AM

Raytheon VHF connection needed

Radio Shack has those connectors. Solder a new cord on and you're in
business.

They're listed as microphone connectors, if they're what I'm thinking of.

Tamaroak January 4th 06 08:31 AM

Raytheon VHF connection needed

I got one of those from them and it fits, but the connection ring is too
small. I'm back to the drawing board! Thanks!

Capt. Jeff