BoatBanter.com

-   -   Vancouver 460 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/64207-vancouver-460-a.html)

Gary December 16th 05 09:10 PM

Vancouver 460

Anyone ever figure out the conflict between the claimed AVS of 0 and the
measured AVS of 110?

Gaz

[email protected] December 17th 05 01:17 AM

Vancouver 460

Gary wrote:
Anyone ever figure out the conflict between the
claimed AVS of 0 and the measured AVS of 110?

I finally had a chance to talk to Bob Harris today.
He was surprised when I told him that Tayana had
sent me the GZ curve for this boat because they had
never sent it to him !

He's going to email me later to address my concerns
about the stability of this boat.