BoatBanter.com

-   -   BIG trailer for sailboats (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/61829-big-trailer-sailboats.html)

[email protected] October 22nd 05 11:01 PM

BIG trailer for sailboats

I am heart broken to report that my beloved boat a PSC Orion was
destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. I have a very nice galvanized
gooseneck trailer that I need to sale that carried Orion many
troublefree miles. It is not wet launchable and was professionally
engineered to support a PSC 34. The total length is 36 feet long and
it has adjustable jack stands to support the boat. It a lot of work to
load and unload but it puts a lot of cruising areas within reach of a
27 to 34 feet range. Nothing goes to wind like a 1 ton diesel pickup!!
Any offers? Thanks Thanks Jay Knight

Maynard G. Krebbs October 23rd 05 02:26 AM

BIG trailer for sailboats

On 22 Oct 2005 15:01:18 -0700, wrote:

I am heart broken to report that my beloved boat a PSC Orion was
destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. I have a very nice galvanized
gooseneck trailer that I need to sale that carried Orion many
troublefree miles. It is not wet launchable and was professionally
engineered to support a PSC 34. The total length is 36 feet long and
it has adjustable jack stands to support the boat. It a lot of work to
load and unload but it puts a lot of cruising areas within reach of a
27 to 34 feet range. Nothing goes to wind like a 1 ton diesel pickup!!
Any offers? Thanks Thanks Jay Knight

I love the Orion and have been looking them over with purchace in
mind.
Sorry for your loss.
Mark E. Williams

Capri October 23rd 05 02:58 PM

BIG trailer for sailboats

I have a very nice galvanized
gooseneck trailer that I need to sale that carried Orion many
troublefree miles.

EBAY

No Kidding you can sell most anything there

Sorry to hear about your boat