BoatBanter.com

-   -   Building of Pacificat, the movie. (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/61380-building-pacificat-movie.html)

Larry October 4th 05 11:39 PM

Building of Pacificat, the movie.

Over on alt.binaries.multimedia.documentaries on your news server, someone
has posted "The Building of Pacificat", a documentary on Pacificat's
construction.

And, for your next ocean voyage entertainment on the notebook, someone has
started posting the entire 26 episode, WW II, "Victory At Sea" series...(c;

I just discovered this newsgroup which has a simply amazing array of
documentary piracy. If any of you need help downloading, decoding and
assembling them, let me know here and I'll point you to the proper
freeware/shareware software. Most posts seem to be in DivX format, which
was cracked dispite it being "Uncrackable". Most good movies on the
newsgroups are now in DivX format.

--
Larry