BoatBanter.com

-   -   Miami to Antilles (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/48998-miami-antilles.html)

wblakesx September 28th 05 10:49 PM

Miami to Antilles

I'm interested in taking an Islander 41 ( full keel, 5' draft, 13.5
beam, ketch, 100horse chrysler-nissan, 22,000lb, 7000 ballast ) to the
Antilles. I'd like to ne there by new years but have heard march is the
month from one respected source while others say it's not that bad. I
don't want to burn to much money on diesel, any ideas on how much fuel
would be used if motored through one of the straights?
thanks

Meye5 September 30th 05 01:16 AM

too much stay home.