BoatBanter.com

-   -   Monaco Yacht Show (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/48269-monaco-yacht-show.html)

Ezwin September 8th 05 09:10 PM

Monaco Yacht Show

If anyone is attending the Monaco Yacht Show later this month, just to let
you know that we produce an online guide for Monaco, including street maps,
etc. at http://www.yourmonaco.com

Roger

Glenn Ashmore September 8th 05 10:24 PM

Monaco??? Hell! After buying the winches and the Yanmar I can hardly afford
bus fare to Annapolis!

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com