BoatBanter.com

-   -   Top Ten List of Silliest Questions asked on a Cruise Ship (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/47714-top-ten-list-silliest-questions-asked-cruise-ship.html)

Mic August 28th 05 04:47 AM

Top Ten List of Silliest Questions asked on a Cruise Ship

http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/silly.htm

" Top Ten List of Silliest Questions asked on a Cruise Ship
by Paul Grayson, Cruise Director for the Royal Caribbean Cruise
Line's Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Ship - 1998

(Thanks to Rolf for sending this along to us)

10. Do these steps go up or down?

9. What do you do with the beautiful ice carvings after they melt?

8. Which elevator do I take to get to the front of the ship?

7. Does the crew sleep on the ship?

6. Is this island completely surrounded by water?

5. Does the ship make its own electricity?

4. Is it salt water in the toilets?

3. What elevation are we at?

2. There's a photographer on board who takes photos and displays
them the next day... the question asked...If the pictures aren't
marked, how will I know which ones are mine?

1. What time is the Midnight Buffet being served?"

http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/saltytalk.htm

Easy Guide to Talking Salty

Rosalie B. August 28th 05 01:16 PM

(Mic) wrote:

http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/silly.htm

" Top Ten List of Silliest Questions asked on a Cruise Ship
by Paul Grayson, Cruise Director for the Royal Caribbean Cruise
Line's Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Ship - 1998

(Thanks to Rolf for sending this along to us)

10. Do these steps go up or down?

9. What do you do with the beautiful ice carvings after they melt?

8. Which elevator do I take to get to the front of the ship?

7. Does the crew sleep on the ship?

6. Is this island completely surrounded by water?

5. Does the ship make its own electricity?

4. Is it salt water in the toilets?

I don't think this is such a silly question. Most marine toilets are
flushed with salt water, and places like Bimini that use RO water also
use salt water in the toilets.

3. What elevation are we at?

2. There's a photographer on board who takes photos and displays
them the next day... the question asked...If the pictures aren't
marked, how will I know which ones are mine?

1. What time is the Midnight Buffet being served?"

http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/saltytalk.htm

Easy Guide to Talking Salty

grandma Rosalie

bob August 28th 05 02:02 PM

that was so funny i just blew coffee out my nose onto my keyboard. i am
typing with sticky fingers. thanks for the laugh. i am sure most of
those questtions were asked by ditzy women.

bob August 28th 05 02:07 PM

Now I am waiting for this google character palm tree dreamer to respond
to this with venom. seems to follow my posts and attack them. its a
good show. palm? u there? lol