BoatBanter.com

-   -   Washer Dryer combo?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/47274-washer-dryer-combo.html)

[email protected] August 15th 05 01:53 PM

Washer Dryer combo??

Looking for a compact washer/dryer but seems to be hundreds to choose
from. Any good results?

Steve Lusardi August 16th 05 06:51 PM

Sears over & under. They work very well in a marine environment. Ten + years
easily, but you need a big boat.
Steve

oups.com...

Jere Lull August 17th 05 07:31 AM

In article .com,
wrote:

Looking for a compact washer/dryer but seems to be hundreds to choose
from. Any good results?

Just get the washer if you're like most: Laundry on the lifelines dries
faster. I don't know anyone who uses their dryer after the initial "wow,
I can do this" stage. Even if you distain that, you can dry a LOT of
loads at the local laundromat for the extra cost.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's Pages: