BoatBanter.com

-   -   Price comparison Australia - Carribean (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/46424-price-comparison-australia-carribean.html)

[email protected] July 19th 05 10:49 AM

Price comparison Australia - Carribean

We are planing to have a 1 year sabbatical and sail from the Carribean to
Australia. We want to buy a catamaran (around 40 feet, probably from one of
the yards: Lagoon, Privilege, Catana, Fountaine Pajot, Admiral or Island
Spirit) in the Carribean and sail to Australia.

Does anybody have some idea/information about the popularity of these brands
and how the prices compare between the 2 places. I know all about the
customs in Australia, that does not pose any problem. Thanks

Ciao Eduard