BoatBanter.com

-   -   Pope John Paul II Boat on eBay (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/35180-pope-john-paul-ii-boat-ebay.html)

Paul Hewston April 19th 05 11:03 PM

Pope John Paul II Boat on eBay

Has anyone seen this, kinda cool. Boat the Pope used in Toronto up on eBay.
Any idea what the boat is worth?, My guess is $150,000 ?

Im sure this one will go for more than that.

here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4543869234

Glenn Ashmore April 20th 05 12:54 AM

You don't suppose he stayed in those robes all the time do you? Those
things are hot. Even the local bishop puts on a pair of shorts every now
and then.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

.. .

rhys April 21st 05 05:17 AM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:03:09 -0400, "Paul Hewston"
wrote:

Has anyone seen this, kinda cool. Boat the Pope used in Toronto up on eBay.
Any idea what the boat is worth?, My guess is $150,000 ?

Im sure this one will go for more than that.

here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4543869234

My goodness, when the collection plate is full and you don't pay taxes
or have to pay restitution to priest-raped children, you can afford a
pretty nice boat!

But perhaps I'm just suffering Papal fatigue.

R.

Gogarty April 21st 05 04:14 PM

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Has anyone seen this, kinda cool. Boat the Pope used in Toronto up on eBay.
Any idea what the boat is worth?, My guess is $150,000 ?

Im sure this one will go for more than that.

here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4543869234

My goodness, when the collection plate is full and you don't pay taxes
or have to pay restitution to priest-raped children, you can afford a
pretty nice boat!

But perhaps I'm just suffering Papal fatigue.

A SeaRay? That's the best he could do? I am not impressed.