BoatBanter.com

-   -   not so mysterious photo (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/34476-not-so-mysterious-photo.html)

Don White April 12th 05 11:32 PM

not so mysterious photo

The well travelled should recognize this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../SMB-Space.jpg

Don White April 12th 05 11:35 PM

Don White wrote:
The well travelled should recognize this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../SMB-Space.jpg

Sorry...doesn't seem to work.. It was a beauty!

Roger Long April 12th 05 11:41 PM

It works if you cut and past the URL into your browser. Or just click
this link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../SMB-Space.jpg

Next time, don't bother with the [IMG] tags. Most newsreaders will
handle the raw html just fine.

--

Roger Long

Wayne.B April 13th 05 02:23 AM

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:32:04 GMT, Don White
wrote:

The well travelled should recognize this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../SMB-Space.jpg

St Margarets Bay, Pennant Point, Chebucto Head, Halifax.

How am I doing?

Don White April 13th 05 03:58 PM

Wayne.B wrote:

St Margarets Bay, Pennant Point, Chebucto Head, Halifax.

How am I doing?

Excellent...I guess you've been around. Navy perhaps?

Wayne.B April 14th 05 04:29 AM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:58:47 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:

St Margarets Bay, Pennant Point, Chebucto Head, Halifax.

How am I doing?

Excellent...I guess you've been around. Navy perhaps?

No, good chart collection plus some knowledge of where you lived.

:-)