BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fort Myers to Honduras Course (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/33549-fort-myers-honduras-course.html)

courtship April 10th 05 03:38 AM

Fort Myers to Honduras Course

Hi, group.

We're sailing this month from Fort Myers to the Tortugas, then on to La
Ceiba, Honduras aboard our 1974 Irwin cc/ketch. We hear the fees in Isla
Mujeres are now $300 for entry, etc. and we're somewhat miffed since all we
really intend to do there is pay the fees and keep sailing south.

Anyone ever sailed to those parts? Any thoughts?

Mike, Lynn and Lucy the Sea Dog
s/v Gretchen
Fort Myers

[email protected] April 17th 05 05:40 PM

I have done that trip many times and different ways around the fees.
e-mail me directly (boat e-mail account) or cell
330-495-9075.

Dennis Dent