BoatBanter.com

-   -   Glomex TV Antenna (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/29683-glomex-tv-antenna.html)

Bob H March 30th 05 05:52 AM

Glomex TV Antenna

What kind of range can I expect to get on the 14" Glomex with adjustable =
gain?

I'm in a very open area with clear line of sight to broadcast towers. =
But 40 miles away.

Bob

David&Joan March 31st 05 03:45 AM

I had a Glomex on a previous boat. You should be able to pull in a decent
signal from 40 miles away if you have no intervening obstructions. The
Glomex gives many times better gain than a simple loop antenna.

David