BoatBanter.com

-   -   marinas is Lake Worth area (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/29672-marinas-lake-worth-area.html)

[email protected] March 29th 05 11:14 PM

marinas is Lake Worth area

I am looking for a temporary slip in the Lake Worth, FL area so that
when I move my boat from Sarasota across the Okechobee waterway, i can
leave her for a few weeks prior to going across to the bahamas. Can
anybody suggest anything, preferably cheap.

My boat is a 28' sailboat with 4' draft. Even a mooring would be ok.

ohara5.0*mindspring.com

replace the * with @ for my e-mail address.

Thanks

David OHara

Doug Dotson March 30th 05 12:22 AM

No moorings to speak of in that area. Try:

Old Port Cove Marina (arrogant jerks)
New Port Cove Marina (very nice folks)
Palm Beach Marina. (very nice folks)
Ribovich-Spencer (nice folks)