BoatBanter.com

-   -   Way Off topic post, but please read (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/28891-way-off-topic-post-but-please-read.html)

Jim, March 8th 05 08:18 PM

Way Off topic post, but please read

Rec.boats (sometimes known as Wrecked boats) was nearly destroyed by
politics, name calling, and infighting. Currently there is a tenuous
truce in effect.

Rec.boats cruising is a good group, and I would hate to see you suffer
the same fate.

Please keep on topic, and if you find it necessary to resort to personal
attacks, take it to private email.