BoatBanter.com

-   -   Check out this Great New Trawler (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/27795-check-out-great-new-trawler.html)

BoatMan February 5th 05 04:11 PM

Check out this Great New Trawler

Charm, Elegance & Speed in a new Breed of passagemaker Trawler. Yes
Speed - no reason lollygagging around when you can extend your crusing
area.

Free Beneteau Brochure Download

http://www.boaterslife.com/?visual=3...=6&article=293

Doug Dotson February 6th 05 08:43 PM

I don't see what is so great about it. Starting with it is made by Beneteau.

Doug
s/v Callista

oups.com...

Jeff Morris February 6th 05 09:57 PM

Its great because Boatman gets 50 cents when you look at the page.

Doug Dotson wrote:
I don't see what is so great about it. Starting with it is made by Beneteau.

Doug
s/v Callista

oups.com...

http://www.suckerlife.com/?visual=3&...=6&article=293