BoatBanter.com

-   -   First full Searchable Cruisinglogs Database (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/27757-first-full-searchable-cruisinglogs-database.html)

navmangps February 4th 05 10:25 AM

First full Searchable Cruisinglogs Database

We have just lanched the first fully searchable Cruising logs Database.
This is a community system which we are providing for the cruising community
as we felt after extensive searching there was nothing out there to meet out
needs and therefore others.
Already we have recieved over 200 entries which is a great start for the
first 2 weeks but it will only continue to grow if the community feeds into
it hopefully as much as it takes out.
please feel free to browse, enter logs or request information at
www.cruisinglogs.org.uk

muskrat February 4th 05 03:30 PM

Excellent idea, and best of luck with the site. But might it also be
possible to search by vessel name?

cruisenews February 4th 05 10:49 PM

Here is a search page for the http://cruisenews.net website, you could
probably find a lot of cruising logs for your list there.

Search yacht names, owner names, oceans, continents, equipment and
cruising areas:

http://cruisenews.net/search.php

find a crew February 5th 05 02:14 PM

first? fully? searchable ...