BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat Manufacturers (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/27413-boat-manufacturers.html)

starlady January 24th 05 10:48 PM

Boat Manufacturers

Okay we are buying a boat. What I want to know is...well cars are
manufactured by GM. Chrysler etc. Who manufacturers the boats and
which names like Regal, Carver, SeaRay etc. are part of which group?

Jeff Morris January 24th 05 11:19 PM

starlady wrote:
Okay we are buying a boat. What I want to know is...well cars are
manufactured by GM. Chrysler etc. Who manufacturers the boats and
which names like Regal, Carver, SeaRay etc. are part of which group?

Brunswick seems to have a large number of lines
http://www.brunswick.com/index.html

there was one other biggy, but I forget its name.

Jean Dufour January 25th 05 12:00 AM

Luhr marine group includes the makes: Luhr, Silverton, Hunter and
Mainship.

Harlan Lachman January 25th 05 02:11 PM

In article .com,
"starlady" wrote:

Okay we are buying a boat. What I want to know is...well cars are
manufactured by GM. Chrysler etc. Who manufacturers the boats and
which names like Regal, Carver, SeaRay etc. are part of which group?

Regal makes itself.

harlan

--
To respond, obviously drop the "nospan"?

Jim Besse January 26th 05 04:34 PM

Genmar and Brunswick are two of the biggest...

--
Jim

oups.com...

starlady January 26th 05 11:42 PM

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know.