BoatBanter.com

-   -   A better Christmas present (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/26508-better-christmas-present.html)

Roger Long December 24th 04 06:01 PM

A better Christmas present

than the dent in my plane (see "Windy" post):

I just got the call on Christmas Eve, I am going to be the new Harbormaster
for Cape Elizabeth, Maine.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

--

Roger Long

Don White December 24th 04 06:51 PM

"Roger Long" wrote in message
than the dent in my plane (see "Windy" post):

I just got the call on Christmas Eve, I am going to be the new

Harbormaster
for Cape Elizabeth, Maine.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

--

Congratulations.
Be sure to watch many episodes of 'Theodore Tugboat' and Denny Doherty to

Don White December 24th 04 06:58 PM

Will you look after the ferry to Yarmouth?
You'll almost be a neighbour.